Palm oil is extracted from the fruits of palm tree. These oils contain large proportion of beta-carotene and high saturated fats.Red palm oil gets its name from its characteristic dark red color, which comes from carotenes, such as alpha-carotene, beta-carotene and lycopene, the same nutrients that give tomatoes, carrots and other fruits and vegetables their rich colors.
Due to the increasing demands of our customers, we are engaged in offering an extensive range of Palm Oil all over the country. This is widely used for preparing many foods items, washing powder, soaps and many more health care products. Our products are fresh and healthy to eat. All these products are offered at reasonable rates.
- Making of soaps,
- Personal care products,
- Detergent powders and medicinal drugs.
- These Oil available in both crude or refined form
- Enhances the taste of dish
- High saturated fats
- It contains large proportion of beta-carotene
- Reduces hardening of the arteries, blood serum cholesterol and blood clotting.
- It also increases vascular dilation. These effects may prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- It contains chemo protective effects, especially in the incidence of breast cancer cells.
- The palm oil is rich in natural chemical compounds important for health and nutrition.
- Among others, it is a natural source of Carotenoids & Vitamin E as well as supplying fatty acids and other important fat-soluble micro nutrients.
- It also supplies an abundance of calories that gives us much-needed energy for our daily life.
- Product Type: Palm oil
- Free fatty acids (as palmitic) : 0.10% max
- Processing Type: Refined
- Iodine Value (wijs method): 50.0 min
- Melting Point(Celsius) : 33.0 to 39.0 max
- Color: 3.0 red max
- Moisture + Impurities : 0.10% max
- Cloud point(Celsius): 10.0% max
- Peroxide values(MEQ/KG) : 1.0 % max
- Purity : 99.9%